Monday 31 March 2014

EXPERIMENTATION: Projections


I went about experimenting further with projections, this time focussing particularly on projecting into mirrors.
I created a box-set using four mirrors. From my previous experiment with projection and seeing how the mirror duplicates images through its reflection, I thought it would be interesting to see how a series of several mirrors would work.
The mirrors worked similarly to my experiments with tracing paper as the more mirrors incorporated, the more transparent the image appears, again giving a quite eerie look.
I also like the idea of having an image repeated endlessly as the mirrors would reflect the image several times through each reflection of the mirror itself and how the image changes depending on the angle it is looked at, as the light from the projector seeps through, splitting the image in different ways.





No comments:

Post a Comment